The STO Bus Finder app reached 15 users! Yay! Celebration! And so forth!
There will be another update to it soonish, as I found a small bug that can occasionally crash the app (although it doesn't cause any actual damage, so I'm not in too much of a rush to fix it). I'll probably take care of that during Christmas break once I don't have to deal with exams and assignments for a while. I hope to also update the screenshots and add some French ones when I have the time.
Also, I found the problem with the art page! Apparently the webserver is now case sensitive, and the difficulties arose from having an uppercase 'S' being where it shouldn't have been. It's fixed now, so feel free to peruse my art. I'll be shrinking and/or optimizing the images quite a bit during Christmas break, especially for the mobile site since the image files are currently quite massive.
This week, my File Renaming Wizard was featured in ARMA's IM Days, having been presented as part of a successful IT solutions case study. More about IM Days can be found at their website if you're interested in taking a look.
There are a couple Android apps I've made for school assignments that I'm considering placing on the Play Store. One of these is a game of hangman (complete with optional fighting stick men), and another is an RSS feed reader that's currently in production. Both of these would probably be free, since similar things are readily available and the chances of me beating the competition seem fairly slim. Since we've been developing primarily for tablets, I would have to adjust them to also display well on phones.
Finally, I recently finished the statistics part of my Program Exit Assessment, so if you would like to have a look at it, I made a PDF version of it available here.