RSS Fetch is a simple RSS feed reader that helps people keep up-to-date with their favourite news sites and blogs. I have it translated such that it's available in English, French, and Spanish (although the French translation's mildly sketchy).
Here's a feature list of what the app can do:
- Feeds are added by specifying the URL of either the feed itself or a website that references it.
- Feeds can be automatically updated
- Notifications (with optional vibration) can be shown when new posts are found after an automatic updates
- Users can have multiple RSS feeds at a time
- Posts can be shown either in their own view with swiping between them, or split beside the list of posts (in landscape)
- 'Tis free (at the small cost of small ads across the bottom)
RSS Fetch can be found on the Play Store and has had almost 100 installs to date.